Saturday, March 17, 2012

Our Store Cupboards

Ever wondered what lurks in other people's kitchen cupboards? Can't say I'd given it much thought until I came across The Store Cupboards - an excellent blog where people can submit pictures of their cupboards for the world to see.

Turns out nosying in people's kitchen cupboards is fascinating. Without further ado I submitted quite a detailed account what is on my shelves and when I told other people about it quite a few of them followed suit. 

Looking forward to seeing inside more people's cupboards in the near future! To see my entry, follow this link... Jules' store cupboards


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for plug, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hey, no worries! Meant what I said, great blog. Was plugging my cupboards more than anything :)

      Delete
  2. I am much happy with this blog; I will definitely bookmark this link. Health Insurance Miami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving us a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...